Paediatric Gastroenterology Clinic
Hope AMC Paediatric Gastroenterology Clinic offers assessment and treatment for paediatric and adolescent patients with gastrointestinal and liver disease.
- Clinical Gastroenterology, i.e. colic, infant breast and formula feeding
- Weight and growth issues
- Gastro-oesophageal reflux in babies and older children
- Food intolerance and allergies
- Ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s, celiac, pancreatic and liver diseases
- Diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopies and liver biopsies in children of any age
- Management and follows children with liver and bowel transplant, in close cooperation with the teams who performed the transplants.
- A few examples of the need to carry out an endoscopy are failure to thrive, bloody diarrhoeas, gastric and oesophageal reflux, colonic polyps and undiagnosed rectal bleeding.
Visit our website and call on the numbers to request an appointment today with our Gastroenterologist.