Hope AMC, one of the best Physiotherapy centers in Dubai, offers Physical therapy/Physiotherapy for children and adolescents with physical challenges. We integrate different therapy approaches, modalities and techniques that promote physical wellbeing and functional independence. At Hope, Physiotherapy aims at overall functioning and mobility for better participation in different life aspects through improving gross motor skills, strength, endurance, fitness, coordination, body awareness and movement planning.
Physiotherapy at Hope AMC can help children and youth with various condition such as:
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Gross Motor Delays
- Any kind of Developmental Delays
- Cerebral Palsy (CP)
- Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy (HIE)
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI)
- Gait/Walking Difficulties
- Down Syndrome and other syndromes with physical challenges
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Spina Bifida
- Muscle Tone disturbances (Hypotonia/Low muscle tone or Hypertonia/High muscle tone)
- Motor Planning difficulties
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Genetic Disorders with physical deficits.
- Post-Surgical rehabilitation.
- Spinal Deformities (Scoliosis, Kyphosis)
Our Physiotherapy team delivers different rehabilitation modalities such as:
- Neuro-Developmental Therapy
- Dynamic-Suit Therapy (DUNAG-02 Suit)
- Spider Cage exercise unit and Suspension Therapy
- The Cuevas Medek Exercises (CME®)
In addition to most of the well-known therapy tools and techniques.
Consult with our Pediatric Physiotherapist and schedule an appointment today.